Gift of a friend.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

| | |
I can't remember the last time I was at this place. In this room with these people.
I do know it was when I was young and innocent.
I do know it was when I was happy with school.
I do know that I knew a lot less and was completely naive about the world around me.
Was the last time when we were jumping around, yelling and screaming to the now 'old' music, mascara and eye liner staining our clean rosy skin. When we were such great friends, no one could get between us, before we stopped talking, stopped communicating with each other. Nothing actually occurred to make this happen it was just us. Sure you can blame it on all going to different schools, but none of us tried to keep our friendship alive, none of us tried to keep that connection.

That night we talked like nothing had changed. We each shared our problems, leant on each other. Talked about boys and troublesome friends, jealous girlfriends, bitchy girls. We parted with a hug and a promise to catch up on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment