Someone teach me to fly

Monday, October 8, 2012

| | |
I know that I'm a head case.
My behaviour is erratic, my words hard and direct and I'm not exactly the nicest person to be around sometimes, but... that's me.
I can't change and I refuse to become this shell of a person because society asks me to be.
I'm not fake and pretentious, I'm not made of plastic or silicone, I'm a real, living, breathing person.
You can beat me and abuse me with your simple mind, but I will conquer all.
I will overcome the hurdles you place in my path with your stupid actions and absurd ideals.
I will leap and fly and soar past the patheticness of this life that I am forced to live in and become the person I want to be, not the person you want to make me.
You can't weigh me down.

I will beat this.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment