You'll miss me when I'm gone

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

| | |
I have this deep rooted distaste for people who treat teenagers as children. We get discriminated against for our age and treated as slaves in the working force, because for some ridiculous reason that by being under 18 or even 21 we aren't worth as much as 'adults' even though we are just as skilled as what they are.
I get talked down to, like I am a child that needs words to be shortened so I can understand them, when in most cases I am actually more educated then those that believe they are better then me.
Age discrimination is ever present in every aspect of society, the elderly get discriminated against, told that they are stupid, in a similar way children and teenagers are, however these people have experienced things that we can only image, things that will never be seen again. They deserve respect and a little understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment